Sunday 4 December 2011

Looking After Mr Cerebrum

Week sixteen is over and I've had the opportunity to reflect on the last few days, especially on my last blog post. 

The mind is an unpredictable thing and in order to give yourself the best chance of success and happiness, you must listen to both your body and your mind. I have, historically, neglected to take proper care of both and have suffered the consequences. This new life is centred around making sound judgements and logical decisions. This is something I try to do every day.

Since my genitals came out of hibernation, my body has begun to resemble that of a legitimate human and my state of mind has become much more reasonable, I've actually managed to find a girlfriend, and my Christ, she's a belter. It's always good to have purpose and I've found this in the last few months, but now I also have someone amazing to share the joys, challenges and adventures that every day life brings.

Anyway, I have a stinking cold and quite frankly cannot be arsed to write this blog, so on to the nitty gritty of the stats. Here goes:

Start - 12/08/2011                          End of week 16 - 04/12/2011

Weight - 168 kg                             Weight - 128.2 kg                                 
Chest - 53 ins                                         Chest - 47 ins                                         
Waist - 57 ins                                 Waist - 46 ins
Upper Arm left - 18 ins                    Upper Arm left - 16.8 ins
Forearm left - 14 ins                        Forearm left - 13.1 ins
Upper Arm right - 17 ins                  Upper Arm right - 15.8 ins
Forearm left - 13.5 ins                     Forearm right - 13 ins
Thigh left - 34 ins                           Thigh left - 28.8 ins
Calf left - 21 ins                              Calf left - 19.8
Thigh right - 34 ins                          Thigh right - 27.5 ins
Calf right - 22 ins                            Calf right - 20.2 ins

The usual applies, if you want to see the previous results, you can find them in my previous entries (fnarr).

It has to be said that my Christmas target of six stone has been surpassed, so I'm changing it to seven stone.


I bid thee farewell, as my man flu is terminal.


I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment